HOW TO DISPLAY CUSTOMIZATIONS ON YOUR STORE
The Top and Bottom HTML and Text sections, including any custom graphics on a studio will only be displayed on stores that are updating at least once a month.
TIP: You can learn about HTML code here: https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp
- Adding Images - https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_images.asp
- Changing Colors - https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp
- Adding Links - https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp
All studio customizations are disabled if a studio fails to update every calendar month (pay-period) as per the stated terms of service.
- You must update with brand new, never before posted content for your studio to be eligible for customizations on your store.
- You must update your studio at least once a calendar month (pay period) to remain active, have customizations display, and have your banner displayed in the website rotation.
Article is closed for comments.